28 Jun 2016
Blog » Teamwire Launches Enterprise Messaging App for Windows Phone
Today we are happy to announce the launch of Teamwire for Windows Phone. Teamwire now offers native enterprise messaging apps for all major platforms.
The Windows Phone app offers all the features of our other mobile and desktop apps:
- Users can message 1:1 and chat in groups in real-time.
- In order to improve and simplify the information exchange, users can share digital content like photos, videos, voice messages, locations and links.
- Teams can set up group chats as permanent communication channels for projects, topics and units.
- Chat members can be managed and a chat administration allows to easily add colleagues to an ongoing team communication.
- Read receipts are available for 1:1 and group chats.
Our Windows Phone app provides the same strong data protection and security that Teamwire is known for: Complete encryption required by businesses, strong privacy protection based on high German standards, full data protection, professional administration and comprehensive policies for the compliance of enterprises.
The app is available for Windows phone 8 and 10. Currently the Windows Phone app is still in beta and there might still be minor bugs. Needless to say, we would be happy to hear from you, if you have any feedback or ideas for features.
Windows Phone is an important mobile platform for enterprises. Teamwire now offers a secure enterprise messaging app for Windows Phone, that improves the team communication and increases the productivity of mobile workers in the smartphone era.
You can get the Windows Phone app from our download page. We hope you enjoy the new Windows Phone app of Teamwire!