5 Apr 2018
Blog » Teamwire at the conhIT 2018
Teamwire will present its secure messaging app for healthcare organizations, medical centers and hospitals at the Connecting Healthcare IT 2018 (conhIT) on 17.-19. April in Berlin.
The conhIT is Europe's leading event for healthcare IT and shows at the Berlin Exhibition Center how modern IT sustainably improves medical care and thus makes an important contribution to digital development in the healthcare sector.
More information about the conhIT as well as the program and directions can be found here: https://www.conhit.de
At conhIT we'll showcase how clinics and healthcare organizations can use teamwire to improve team communication, solve the WhatsApp problem and increase productivity in the messaging era.
Knowing the challenges and use cases of the healthcare industry, Teamwire provides an intuitive and secure alternative to WhatsApp for healthcare organizations:
- Quick group chats for teams and departments
- Topic-specific communication and patient chats
- Quick and easy sharing of photos, videos and reports
- Connection of "mobile" and stationary employees
- Alerting employees and emergency scenarios
- Strong data protection (including GDPR), security and compliance
Teamwire will be at stand D-111 in hall 2.2. Please contact us if you would like to arrange an appointment with us in advance. We look forward to welcoming you at the conhIT 2018.